Please make sure you have collected your uniform and arrive in September fully equipped
Pupils MUST wear
- School blazer*
- School tie*
- Plain white shirt (short or long sleeved)
- Charcoal grey trousers
- Charcoal grey/checked Morecambe Bay Academy skirt*
- Plain black or flesh coloured tights
- Plain black or white ankle socks – no knee high socks
- Plain black ‘leather/imitation leather’ school shoes – no pump/trainer style footwear is allowed and avoid canvas/suede materials
- Items of clothing with religious significance may be worn. Please discuss this with your child’s Head of Year.
*Items of uniform must be purchased through ‘Uniform and Leisurewear Company’. Other items of clothing/footwear can be purchased through the high street.
The only jewellery permitted is one pair of plain silver or gold coloured studs worn in the lower ear lobe. No facial piercings are allowed – pupils may wear a plain wrist watch.
Pupils are allowed to wear mascara, concealer and foundation – this must be subtle*. Pupils are not allowed fake eyelashes/eyelash extensions, false or acrylic nails or wear coloured nail varnish.
Haircuts must be smart and presentable and need to be suitable for the school environment. Haircuts that are extreme* in style or colour are not allowed. Fully shaved heads, tramlines are not acceptable.
*If required, the academy will make the decision on what is subtle or acceptable in relation to make-up and hair styles.
If you are in doubt regarding any aspect of our uniform expectations, please contact us to discuss in advance any queries you may have.