Basic information and links to detailed guidance on our school uniform requirements.
Basic uniform requirements
Whilst the lists below provide separate uniform guidelines for boys and girls, we
acknowledge that some of our pupils may identify as transgender or non-binary, and may
wish to discuss specific aspects of their uniform on an individual basis. As part of our
commitment to equality, diversity and inclusion we are always willing to speak to pupils to
find a solution which works for both them and the school, in line with our high expectations.
• Blue blazer*
• School tie*
• Charcoal plain grey skirt or checked Morecambe Bay Academy skirt
• Charcoal grey school trousers
• White plain shirt
• Black or flesh coloured tights or black or white ankle socks
• Black shoes (heel no higher than 3cms, not stilettos, boots, trainers, ballet/dolly/canvas
P.E. and Games Equipment
• MBA ¼ zip tracksuit top
• T shirt *
• Navy Blue P.E. Skirt, Skorts or Navy Shorts with logo *
• Leggings (optional) *
• Long blue socks
• Football boots
• Trainers (no canvas shoes)
It is expected that all pupils bring their full PE kit and get changed for PE lessons whether
they are taking an active part in the lesson or not.
School clothing and sportswear marked * can only be purchased through our supplier The
Uniform & Leisurewear Co. Common Garden Street, Lancaster/Euston Road, Morecambe
(01524 388355) http://www.ualonline.com/ . All items are embroidered with the school crest
or logo where applicable. Other items can be purchased through a store of choice.
For more detailed guidance please see our Uniform Policy on our policies page